Monday 4 April 2011

Beastly Novel

I must say when i first saw the trailer of this remake 'The Beauty and the Beast' I was like what the F&*^ (excuse ma French) it ruined the book. Totally. I though ah another chick flick film, especially seeing Vanessa Hudgens as the leading actress (personally i think she can not act).

I took my little brother to the library I went over to the book shelves where crime fiction books were stacked. I was looking for my favourite author Harlan Coben book series. I just love his books. very unique, grips you into reading the whole thing,it's like a drug to addictive to stop. But non of his books were there. So when i went over the kiddie section (or teens as some might call it). That's when I saw 'Beastly' big and bold, stood there waiting for it to be touched and read. So I picked it up and took it home.

When i began reading it. I got hooked up straight away, (which for me it's a rare case) the story is beautifully told by the author Alex Flinn. With the mixture of Cinderella and Snow White, this remake of the classic novel Beauty and the Beast is frankly quite good (surprisingly as I’m not a fan of Teen Romance).

Staring of with Perfect Kyle. He was what everyone dreamt of. Boys wanted to be him, and girls wanted to be with him. He was arrogant and selfish person. Then one night he was turned to his inner self 'ugly'. Only way he could break the spell is by finding someone to love him.

No comments: